Dina agreed to meet us in downtown Long Beach to do the engagement session. She wasn't familiar with the area and the lighting wasn't ideal but she really made it work. We met at the Long Beach Aquarium and ran all over taking pictures. We posed around the many brightly painted buildings, got some ice cream as props and took pictures in all sorts of shrubbery and bushes. Honestly, when we were crouching in those bushes and around planted flowers I was really starting to wonder what the pictures would look like. Little did I know that Dina would make it seem that we were in a field of flowers or in some kind of field.
In a field of flowers aka crouching in flowers surrounding a water fountain
Mmm..ice cream!
Posing in the bushes. Doesn't it look like we are in a field?
Our best sexy/GQ pose. I'm a really smiley person so this was interesting for me
Dina instructed us to laugh and walk. It was so weird to just randomly laugh that I genuinely began cracking up. Mr. Marg is looking at me like "okaaay crazy lady".

Dina made a collage of these images and turned them into a poster for display at our wedding. I loved the collage and we got tons of compliments about the poster from guests throughout the night.
*All pictures courtesy of Andrena Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment