I had dreams of Louboutins, Giuseppe Zanottis and Manolos. Then I found her. Prada Silk Cristal Pumps! Gold and silver! Crystal Encrusted Heel! Swoon.


Except for the $750 pricetag. Sigh. Although I love shopping, I'd honestly never spent that much on one item that wasn't my rent money. Then my girlfriends did something amazing (as usual). They gave me a $500 giftcard as my bridal shower gift to buy my dream shoes! They even gave me all these little cute foot accessories (foot creams, scrubs, bunion pads, you name it). I was ecstatic and quickly picked up those Pradas without a hesitation in the world.
With the shoes bought, all was sweet in Margaritaville until this weekend. I wore those 4" puppies to our dance lessons for our first dance number. 2 hours later my feet were killing me. I regularly wear heels that are between 3-4 inches so I didn't think it would be a problem. Yes my feet kill at the end of the day but I love the height and the way heels make you feel sexy and cute. For some reason these shoes hurt more than the rest. I tried them on when I first wore them but obviously its much different dancing around on them for 2 hours. Now, I'm worried about making it through the day/night without falling over.
I need some advice about what to do. Should I suck it up and break them in? Should I get them stretched out? Should I look for alternative shoes? Should I buy shoes to change into later? Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment